Civil Grand Jury Reports
Each year the Civil Grand Jury publishes a final report summarizing its investigative findings and providing recommendations for study and action. Copies of the final reports are distributed to interested parties, public officials, libraries, the news media, and any entity that is the subject of one of the reports. Copies of the final reports are maintained on file with the San Benito County Clerk's Office, the Superior Court and at local libraries.
As required by statute, agencies investigated and named in the final report must respond to the findings and recommendations within a required timeline: either 60 or 90 days from the release of the report, depending on the agency.
Grand Jury Reports
The 2019/2020 Civil Grand Jury served an extended term through and including December 31, 2020 due to the impacts of COVID-19.
- San Benito County Board of Supervisor’s Resolution No. 2020-38
- 2019 / 2020 No Report was submitted by the Civil Grand Jury
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - Civil Grand Jury Report
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - Aromas-San Juan Unified School District Response
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - Board of Supervisors Response
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - City of Hollister Response
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - Probation Department Response
- 2017 / 2018 San Benito County - Sheriff's Department Response